Have a working detector and just need new software and electronics? No problem, IXRF replaces everything but the existing detector. Our electronics interface with every EDS detector. IXRF guarantees resolution and light element performance. Advanced Ethernet electronics enhance light element performance and allow faster digital imaging and x-ray elemental mapping.
OUR PRODUCTS DO IT ALL
- System incorporates Active Imaging combined with Digital Processing x-ray Electronics
- Ethernet is 10/100 megabits/second for easy adaptation to any PC Networking system
- 4096 multi-channel analyzer
- CE Certified fully digital x-ray acquisition and detector control with Liquid Nitrogen built in warm up protection when Si-Li detectors are offered
- Data Streaming: Multiple buffers provide optimal mapping efficiency to support high count rate applications
- LCD Display Displays count rate, detector voltages, and oscilloscope functions
IXRF customers never pay for software upgrades! It’s our thanks for analyzing with us. New feature developments are made available, at no cost, for existing primary customers for the life of their system. We have carried our customers through Windows 3.11, 2000, NT, XP, Vista, and now Windows 7/8/10 at no additional charge to anyone in any country!
IXRF can rebuild, maintain, and support, your existing detector. Si-Li crystals can be upgraded. Light element windows replace Be windows for light element detection. For customers that would like to move to SDD (Silicon Drift Detectors), we offer these as well.
Museum artifacts and currency
Metals and alloys
Paints, inks, pigments
RoHS, WEEE, and ELV compliance
Lead contamination in consumer goods
Material characterization for recycling
Airborne particles/air filters
Paint cross sections
Gun shot residue
Mining test cores
Metals and alloys
Building materials (concrete, cement)